Workplace Policy $49
Workplace Policy Employment Policies and Procedures
Having a workplace policy in place offers many positive benefits to both your staff and your business. Setting clear guidelines, policies and procedures enables staff to have a clearer idea of their role and can increase efficiency and boost confidence.
A well written workplace policy can be a positive way to define your business and what it stands for.
If staff operate machinery, have access to internet or email or handle confidential information, your workplace policy should contain specific guidelines for these areas. It is a good idea to have a clear policy on drug and alcohol use, codes of conduct and health and safety.
Our NEW workplace policy covers the following areas and you can tailor the document to meet your own needs.
- Code of Conduct
- Telephone Usage
- E- Mail and Internet Usage Policy
- Confidential Information Policy
- Competition (anti Trust)
- Health and Safety
- Drug and Alcohol Policies
- Protecting Company Assets
- Conflicts Of Interest
- Privacy and Personal Information
- Gifts and Hospitality
- Maintaining Supplier Relationships
- Workplace Bullying Policy
- Complaint Handling Procedure - Workplace Bullying
- Performance Review Policy
- Equal Opportunity and Sexual Harassment
- Grievance Procedure
- Complaint Handing Guidelines
- Fire Safety
- Social Media Policy
- Warning and dismissal notice templates
Your professionally drafted, easy to use Workplace Policy (including Social Media Policy) is available for immediate download. The document comes to you as a Microsoft Word template that can be used as often as you like. Simply insert the correct information in the appropriate field and tab to the next. Now print!
Sample Document Excerpt - Click to View Larger