Separation Agreement $97.00
(Financial Agreement under 90C Family Law act 1975)
When a marriage breaks down, reaching an amicable arrangement quickly about debts, assets and property can reduce conflict and stress.
This Separation kit provides the legal framework for you to arrange your affairs and saves you hundreds, if not thousands of dollars, in legal fees.
Not to mention the wasted time and anxiety that comes with protracted litigation.
A Peaceful Path to Settlement
Financial Agreements (FA) negate the need to enter court proceedings and extended litigation following a relationship breakdown.
Sitting down with your partner now to work out what your agreement needs to achieve, before you both run off to the lawyers, will save you considerable time, money and anxiety.
And you'll minimise the risk of having a lawyer draft a one sided document that fails to reflect the needs of either party.
This Kit is available immediately and includes instructions so you can draft your agreement with ease.
A Separation Agreement (or Binding Financial Agreement 90C) is used when a married couple has agreed to separate and they wish to formalise the terms regarding the division of Assets, Liabilities, Property and Maintenance.
This comprehensive kit has been drafted to comply with section 90C of the Family Law Act 1975 and provides all the guidance you need to create a legally binding, protective Separation Agreement.
5 Easy Steps - Watch the Video
- Download the kit
- Insert the relevant information
- Submit it for Assessment
- Get the Fixed Price Legal Advice
- Sign the Agreement
The kit includes:
- the Separation Agreement template – written in plain English;
- a Comprehensive User’s Guide which answers most questions;
- access to the Exclusive Members area which takes you through the process step-by-step;
- Sample agreement – so you know what the completed agreement should look like;
- Sample clauses – help you to tailor the document to your own situation – just cut and paste!;
- a Bonus Will kit because you often need to update your Will after separation.
- Complimentary Separation Agreement assessment – we check your draft agreement to ensure it’s ready for the lawyers and the mandatory Legal Advice. This is how we save you thousands of dollars in legal fees.
- Access to fixed price Legal Advice so you can get your agreement certified without spending a fortune.
Obtain the Required Legal Advice at a fixed price
Important note: Under the Family Law Act this document is binding only when it is signed by both parties and contains a certificate confirming that each party has obtained independent legal advice prior to signing the agreement.
Our financial agreement review service is available to assist you in completing the legal advice component of your FA at a LOW FIXED RATE of just $595.00 per party.
Sample 2 Shows Sale of Property Clauses.