Divorce Settlement Agreement $97.00
Divorce Settlement Agreement
(Financial Agreement under to s90D Family Law act 1975)
Who should use a Divorce Settlement Agreement?
Divorced couples who wish to finalise, all matters of a financial nature in dispute between them, including spousal maintenance, child maintenance and the division of property.
Provided for under the Family Law Act 1975, Section 90D refers to Financial Agreements after the divorce order is made. Like other Financial Agreements, section 90D focuses on the division of financial resources of both
90D Financial Agreements (Divorce Agreement) negate the need for the couple to enter court proceedings, reducing the risk of extended litigation and providing.
Reaching an amicable property settlement quickly about debts, assets and maintenance offers the divorced couple many advantages;
- You get to make your own choices
- You significantly reduce the financial and emotional costs of taking the matter to court
- You can ensure more open communication with your former partner increasing the likelihood of improved conflict resolution in the future
- Your ongoing relationship as parents, if you have children, is likely be more harmonious and you can quickly move forward making a new life without the strain of ongoing disputes.
Making a Financial Agreement allows you to decide how to divide joint financial resources rather than having the court impose a decision for you.
For just $97.00 our Divorce Settlement Agreement kit provides the framework for a compliant property settlement contract that will save you hundreds and possibly thousands of dollars. Not to mention the wasted time and anxiety that comes with protracted litigation.
Sitting down with your partner now to work out what your agreement needs to achieve, before you both run off to the lawyers, will save you considerable time, your lawyers time and your money.
Furthermore you'll minimise the risk of having a lawyer draft a one sided agreement that fails to reflect the needs of either party.
If you are a De facto couple (hetero or same-sex) and not married you can still make a financial agreement under s90UD of the Family Law Act.
This comprehensive Financial Agreement Kit has been drafted to comply with section 90D of the Family Law Act 1975. It provides all the guidance you need to create a legally binding, protective Settlement Agreement.
Your financial agreement kit includes a comprehensive manual that explains the law as it applies to this agreement. It will show you in simple terms how to thoroughly cover important legal requirements, and how to complete your agreement in detail. In addition, it contains alternative legal clauses and provisions you can use to personalise your agreement.
5 Easy Steps - Watch the Video
The kit includes:
- the Divorce Agreement template – written in plain English;
- a Comprehensive User's Guide which answers most questions;
- access to the Exclusive Members area which takes you through the process step-by-step;
- Sample agreement – so you know what the completed agreement should look like;
- Sample clauses – help you to tailor the document to your own situation – just cut and paste!;
- a Bonus Will kit because you often need to update your Will after separation.
- Complimentary Divorce Agreement assessment – we check your draft agreement to ensure it's ready for the lawyers and the mandatory Legal Advice. This is how we save you thousands of dollars in legal fees.
- Access to fixed price Legal Advice so you can get your agreement certified without spending a fortune.
Get the Required Certificate of Advice at a low fixed rate
Important note: Under the Family Law Act this agreement is binding only when it is signed by both parties and contains a certificate confirming that each party has obtained independent legal advice prior to signing the agreement.
Our financial agreement review service is available to assist you in completing the legal advice component of your financial agreement at a LOW FIXED FEE.
Sample Divorce Agreement Excerpt - click to enlarge
Our fully secured ecommerce system allows you to purchase and download your 90D Divorce Settlement Agreement Kit safely.