Australian Retail Lease Forms
Do you want to manage your own retail shop premises? Not sure where to begin?
Our Retail Lease Agreement kits are just the ticket to get you started and guide you to a successful retail tenancy.
When a landlord (the lessor) offers retail shop premises to a tenant (the lessee) s/he needs more than just a handshake to comply with the retail tenancy laws.
Each Australian state and territory has developed retail tenancy legislation to ensure fairness in the dealings between landlords and tenants.
The legislation sets out specific procedures that must be followed when entering into a new Retail lease. These may include;
- providing a landlords disclosure statement
- receiving a tenants disclosure statement
- providing specific literature or
- ensuring the tenant receives legal advice and
- lease registration procedures.
The retail tenancy law is very clear in most Australian states:
A landlord in a retail lease must not, in connection with the lease, engage in conduct that that is misleading or deceptive to a tenant or guarantor. A party who suffers damage by reason of misleading or deceptive conduct of another party may make a claim for compensation.
Our Retail Leasing kits guide you every step of the way by providing all the information and documentation you need to ensure you navigate the law with ease.
We will show you how to:
- complete the retail lease agreement
- complete the disclosure statement and what information you must provide
- comply with your obligations as a landlord and
- save heaps on management and legal fees.
View Sample Document Video
Or View Sample Retail Lease form - click to enlarge
Available for Instant Download - click on the map to buy
Click on the state to choose the Retail Lease you require
Our fully secured e-commerce system allows you to purchase and download your kit safely.
Simply click on the state or territory you require.