Post Nuptial Agreement $97.00
Post Nuptial Agreement
(Financial Agreement under to s90C Family Law act 1975)
What is a Post Nuptial Agreement?
A Post-Nuptial agreement operates in a similar way to a Pre Nuptial agreement, except it is made after the wedding. Typically these agreements are used to preserve separate property such as real estate, business interests, an inheritance or other assets if the marriage were to break down.
Issues around finances, assets, children or even roles in a relationship can become a constant source of disagreement. So making a Post Nuptial agreement to settle these issues when the couple are friendly can promote harmony in the household and certainty of outcome.
A Financial Agreement removes the need to enter extended litigation following a relationship breakdown. This is because it prevents the parties from going to Court for orders relating to the assets and liabilities covered in the agreement.
For just $97.00 our Binding Post Nuptial Financial Agreement kit gives you the framework for a compliant Post Nuptial contract that can put to rest disputes over asset or debt ownership.
Sitting down with your partner now to work out what your agreement needs to achieve, before you both run off to the lawyers, will save you considerable time, money and anxiety. Furthermore you'll minimise the risk of having a lawyer draft a one sided agreement that fails to reflect the needs of either party.
If you are a De facto couple (opposite or same-sex) and not married you can still make a financial agreement under s90UC of the Family Law Act.
This comprehensive Post Nuptial Financial Agreement Kit has been drafted to comply with section 90C of the Family Law Act 1975 and provides all the guidance you need to create a legally binding, protective Post Nuptial Agreement.
Your financial agreement kit includes a comprehensive manual that explains the law as it applies to this agreement. It will show you in simple terms how to thoroughly cover important legal requirements, and how to complete your agreement in detail. In addition, it contains alternative legal clauses and provisions you can use to personalise your agreement.
- the Post nuptial Financial Agreement Template
- a Comprehensive User's Guide which answers most questions;
- access to the Exclusive Members area which takes you through the process step-by-step;
- Sample agreement – so you know what the completed agreement should look like;
- Sample clauses – help you to tailor the document to your own situation – just cut and paste!;
- a Bonus Will kit because you often need to update your Will after separation.
- Complimentary Agreement assessment – we check your draft agreement to ensure it's ready for the lawyers and the mandatory Legal Advice. This is how we save you thousands of dollars in legal fees.
- Access to fixed price Legal Advice so you can get your agreement certified without spending a fortune.
Under the Family Law Act this agreement is binding only when it is signed by both parties and contains a certificate confirming that each party has obtained independent legal advice prior to signing the agreement.
Our financial agreement review service is available to assist you in completing the legal advice component of your financial agreement for a LOW FIXED FEE.
This video shows you how the Document Review Service works - Obtain the required Legal Advice component of your Financial Agreement at a low fixed price.
Sample Document Excerpt - click to enlarge