Management Services Agreement $115
Management Services Agreement
A management services agreement sets out the relationship between an organisation and an independent contractor appointed to perform the managerial functions of a business, in exchange for a management fee.
This simple strategy has a number of advantages. It
- allows the business to separate day to day business activities from the administrative or management activities.
- allows the business to quarantine some of the risks away from the business owners that may arise in day-to-day operations, and in doing so doing becomes a practical risk management tool.
- may benefit the business to have specialist staff employed by a separate company.
This professionally drafted, easy to use Management Services Agreement is available for immediate download. The document comes to you as a Microsoft Word template that can be used as often as you like. Simply insert the correct information in the appropriate field and tab to the next. Now print your professional agreement!
The agreement with easy to follow instructions includes the following provisions:-
- The Parties
- Definitions and Interpretation
- Scope of the Services
- Option to Renew
- Other Contracts and Arrangements
- Intellectual Property
- Risk and Liability
- Dispute Resolution
- Relationship /Independent contractor
- Governing law