Business Lease Agreement $179.00
Business Lease Agreement - Business Rental Agreement
When To Use This Agreement
Our Business Lease Agreement is used when a business owner "the lessor" wishes to lease a business to a second party "the lessee" in return for a regular rental income. Situations like this are common where a loyal employee may take charge of a business and run it as his/her own for a fixed term.
The document defines the terms and conditions under which the business owner (the Lessor) leases the business to the New business manager (Lessee).
The Business Lease agreement can easily be modified to reflect any relevant specific conditions or agreements reached between the two parties. Standard items such as rent, lease term, business equipment, Use of the business name etc are thoroughly covered in the document.
Our Business Lease agreement will provide you with strong legal recourse should a misunderstanding arise or the other party fails to fulfil their obligations while under the agreement.
The Contract Accounts for The Following Provisions:
- Delivery of equipment
- Damage and loss
- Limitation on Lessee's Right to Assign, Lease, or Sublet Equipment
- Covenants regarding possesion and use of goods
- Defences, Setoffs, Claims Against Lessor's Assignee
- Ownership of Business Equipment
- Indicia of Lessor's Ownership
- Title to Business Equipment Unencumbered
- Delivery of Business Equipment
- Repairs to and Maintenance of Business Equipment
- Damage to Business Equipment
- Lease of equipment
- Term of Business Lease.
- Extension of Term.
- Confidential information
- Use of business name
- No set-off or withholding of payment
- Assignment of Rights by the Lessor to Lender.
- Ownership of equipment
- Termination of Business Lease.
- Applicable Law
- Fixing defects; Emergencies
- The equipment as fixtures to land
- Registration of vehicles
- Name plates and identification of equipment
- Dealings and seizures of goods
- Return of documents
- Write off or partial write off
- Equipment used at Lessee's risk
- General responsibilities of the Lessee
- Record Keeping
- Marketing, advertising and promotions
Sample Document Excerpt: Click to enlarge